Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hats off to Brooklyn!

My babies are gone! I sent them off yesterday and they are currently to friend's place in Brooklyn. I'm excited, but also nervous about this all. What if no one likes them? What if no one buys them? We'll see in short time!

They are going to be selling at www.unisnewyork.com, (thanks K!) and hopefully in January I'll start up an etsy shop. That's my goal right now! I made a striped one out of my left over colours and am now making matching wrist warmers! I'm also making pillow covers for the cushions in our living room. My husband covered our wood tv stand with an image he took on the South Beach trail in Tofino(he works in print) and I'm trying to tone down the colours in that room to more neutral and earth based. Seems like those are the colours I'm drawn to lately! Lots of greys, browns, ivories, greens and black. Will I ever stray??

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

No comments: