Saturday, November 15, 2008

12 down 3 to go...and a new bed.



I'm listening to emmylou harris and neil young sing "wrecking ball" and finishing the hats...slowly.  This was the song we finally decided on for our "first dance" as a newly married couple, and I can't beleive it took so long to find it!  I've started (and stopped) two more hats, different homemade patterns for both myself and my husband, hoping to warm into winter, but they'll come when I'm finally finished these hats.   I've added some pictures so you can see what I'm up to!
On another note, we actually bought our first real bed!  Okay, okay, it's still from Ikea, but I really feel like this one isn't going to fall apart on us and give us a good nights sleep, which we could really use!   Also, I really want to start a knitting/crafting night here with some ladies, but it's so hard to coordinate and the ones that are happening aren't really that close to my neighbourhood, so I'm kind of using this blog as my own ladies night.  Please comment with any projects you are starting! 
Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and likes the hats! xo

No comments: