Friday, June 26, 2009

the last year...

Since last summer, the year has flown by. When the weather got warmer I started thinking about the wedding and how much fun it was to plan. I never in a million years thought that I would be planning a wedding, let alone ever gave it a thought before it was actually happening. So when it came time to planning, I had no idea where to start. One day when thinking about a colour palette (i know!?) I started google searching anything i could to start the ball rolling. That's when I stumbled upon this blog:

http://snippetandink.blogspot.com/

and I found exactly what I was looking for. I don't think I even gave it another thought. From this colour palette:

I was instantly inspired, and everything just fell into place.

I would never have had a single clue if I hadn't found all this inspiration and the day couldn't have turned out more perfect. I still check this blog every now and again and wish that more things would be as fun as planning our wedding. I also hope that more fantastic couples that we know would start planning...I want to attend more fun weddings!


No comments: