Friday, February 13, 2009

Freaky Friday


I've been working on a few things lately, but nothing really inspiring. I'm trying to get back into the mode of things, and I think Spring will help...and maybe *ahem* a sewing class or 10.


I've finished the hats and wrist warmers for my husband's co-worker and can finally now focus on getting a great base started with all the things I want to sell. I've got another ferry ride in a few hours and that's always nice for passing the time!

I started and finished this today:






Although it looks finished, it's not quite (some corner seams that are just too thick for the machine and need to be finished by hand). I really wanted to do justice to the strip of vinyl that my husband gave me of one of his prints, but I found it really hard to work with, and am hoping he can print on canvas. I started with a harder bag, all to accommodate this piece, so easier bags for next time! Now off for another great trip to Victoria and the museum!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

nice bag ...... they are quite addictive once you get the hang of making them!